my new ottoman of course.
picked up this tufted ottoman at Target out of all places, I had been looking for an ottoman to double as a coffee table after I found out I was preggers, so the new little babe wouldn’t have to deal with sharp corners.
I pretty much love it, just hard to get used to the yellow…and so much of it.
Unfortunately the colors they offer are pretty limited and pretty boring…black, brown, navy, lavender, and tan. WTF?
Loving the texture of the linen and it’s surprisingly very well made too.
The husband is very anti ottomans for coffee tables because he can’t eat or set his drink down, but so far he has been ok with using the tray. Crossing my fingers!
So, what do you think? Do you likey or think it’s way too much yellow?
I’m so torn!! Plus it doesn’t help that I’m a compulsive returner.
29 Responses to “what is yellow and tufted”
- Made by Jane | Ottoman, Versatility -August 27, 2013[…] 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 […]
- Button Tufting…for a Steal -April 25, 2014[…] can see the yellow version in Lizzy’s living room […]
- Fav Five: Living Rooms – Label Me Merrit -November 1, 2014[…] grey and yellow living room from 346 Living is the perfect mix of sweet and sassy. The calming whites and yellows mixed with the […]
- Button Tufting…for a Steal | Home Designs Wallpaper -November 16, 2014[…] can see the yellow version in Lizzy’s living room […]
- Espejito, espejito… Decoramos con espejos de sol -March 20, 2015[…] Un bonito salón en blanco y toques amarillos con el espejo de sol plateado. Vía […]
- Button Tufting…for a Steal | wallpaper pictures photos -June 15, 2015[…] Target in Canada yet, but it’s coming in 2013 last I heard. You can see the yellow version in Lizzy’s living room below. If I had access to a Target, I would definitely pick one up and recommend them […]
- Gray, Teal and Yellow Color Scheme Decor Inspiration -September 16, 2015[…] A Yellow Tufted Ottoman […]