white antlers

23Dec

Well, Christmas is right around the corner and to keep us all in the spirit I hung some frosty antlers up…I hope Santa will be proud.

You remember the ones I got from the antique faire.

img_8648

I spray painted them a glossy white and mounted them onto a wood plaque that I found on eBay.

IMG_8919

IMG_8912

I decided to hang them above the TV to elongate the space, plus I really like how eye catching they are when you walk into the room.

IMG_8918

IMG_8925

Isn’t the living room coming along nicely. It’s one of my favorite places in the house.

IMG_8956

Happy Holidays!

Like this:

Like Loading…

9 Responses to “white antlers”

1. everythingbananas December 23, 2011 at 12:27 PM #awesome set of antlers you found! so jealous. I found some and i recently spray painted them yellow! haven’t hung them yet though. Yours look fab!

2. Melissa Adler December 23, 2011 at 1:07 PM #Yessss!!! Love it girl

3. Michelle September 10, 2012 at 8:16 AM #How did you mount them? Did you have to drill through the antlers?

• Lizzie Stewart October 3, 2012 at 2:01 PM #The antlers already had pre drilled holes in them so we used those to drill onto the mounting plate.

• Lizzie Stewart November 7, 2012 at 4:49 PM #Hi! The antlers were already pre drilled so we didn’t have to make the drill holes.

4. Mira October 27, 2012 at 6:09 AM #I love the mirror in the hallway 🙂

5. domain October 7, 2014 at 11:17 PM #Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.

I will certainly return.

6. appstackprofiles.com October 7, 2014 at 11:33 PM #The backend part of your company supports these profit centers.
    In addition, many of the words used started
    to take on slightly different meanings, depending on the context in which they are used.
    To report stolen email addresses at Yahoo, click
    Yahoo.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The DIY Queen – Antler Plaque -February 5, 2013[…] Pottery Barn, and Z Gallerie are few stores that carry these, but they can be quite pricey. 346 Living has come up with this simple tutorial to DIY for a whole lot […]

GravatarWordPress.com Logo