So here’s the deal, my bestie is getting married in July and I’m hosting her bridal shower at our house on June 11th.
Here comes the to do list, honey!!
Ok so I’m semi freaking out about this. There is a lot that we need to get done to get our house in shape.
Some of which is…
* Finish the pergola posts
* Finish painting the pergola
* Remove all weeds
* Install irrigation and sod
* Repair planter boxes
* Paint planter boxes
* Plant flowers in pots and planters
* Power wash front and back patios
* Paint front door threshold
* Touch up back of house where needed
* Tan bark for side yard to pretty it up
* Repair back fence.
* Hang market lights on pergola
* Fix guest bathroom toilet
* Pretty up guest bathroom as much as possible
And if that weren’t enough, I have some bonus items I’m hoping to get to also.
* Install backsplash in kitchen
* Paint back door
* Install new front door hardware
* Install retractable screen door
Hmmm can you see why I’m freaking out?
Anyway, I know I’ve been a little MIA lately but don’t worry more posts will come soon as I tackle this massive to do list!
2 Responses to “Operation Bridal Shower”
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.